Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Presentaciones y Cine Cómico de Lucha Libre

So last night was fine. I do need to email that stuff to la profesora though. Las presentaciones de los estudiantes last night were almost unbearably long. And we had to have the obligatory presentation about Frida Kahlo, the most overrated woman in the history of mankind. Sure, her life sucked, and she painted well. But she was sortof morbidly self-obsessed as well.

So last night my brother and I took in the new Jack Black flick. Not gut wrenchingly, I-can't-breathe-it's-so funny, but definitely a finely-tuned, chuckle-inducing piece of comic genius. The lack of one-liners will probably hurt the DVD sales.

1 comment:

Derby said...

First show of Superman.. $5.00. Of course, that was a special.. at another theater I could have watched it for $8.75. Movie prices are outrageous, and I'd never go other than to the $2 theater if it weren't with groups of friends.