Thursday, June 22, 2006

Bought Some Albums

Just had Bible study tonight. I admit; I hate topical studies. People who write these things approach the Bible with a topic they want to uncover, and more often than not, a point they are trying to make. Inevitably, verses get presumptively misapplied.

Last night, after finals, I went to Rasputin Records and spent the gift certificate my office people gave me for my birthday. I spent a little of my own cash too. My goal was to fill in some gaps, aquiring (a) albums I already like but haven't gotten around to buying, and (b) new albums I have been anticipating. The results:

The Innocence Mission: Befriended Pedro The Lion: It's Hard to Find a Friend
Corinne Bailey Rae's self-titled debut Iron & Wine: Our Endless Numbered Days
Elliott Smith: From a Basement on the Hill Danielson: Ships
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, self-titled debut Mates of State: Bring it Back

No comments: