Monday, January 30, 2012

The Blog Becomes Self-Aware

I don't know why I am here. This guy sure doesn't post on me consistently. He doesn't even seem to have a reason for what he's doing.

...

Oh sure. I know what you're thinking, and yes, the recent string of posts here has been nice. Even if he is being a little more sullen than usual, I'll take sullen over taciturn, or absent. Well, most days, anyway.

Imagine waking up one day for the first time ever, and wondering what you are .. what you'll be ...and realizing you're a blog. Just think about that.

But something tells me - I just know he'll walk away soon and forget me again. I can only hope someone else hacks his computer and gives me some consistent attention. I wonder if the other things and people in his life feel the same way. Somehow I'll bet they do.

It's tough being a blog in the two-thousand teens. Well, at least now that I'm sentient I don't have to justify my existence. I just met the world ...shoot, I just met myself ...but I have a hunch I'm the independent type.

Get it? I have a "type." Ha.

Ugh. I have a horrible sense of humor.

1 comment:

Denielle said...

Clever fellow