Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tight, Tight Chromallishment

Tuesday, 3/18/2008, I went to class in the morning, worked a bit, wrote a one-page paper, painted all afternoon, and got to color class a bit late. Met Peter at the Great Mall because we were going to look for dress clothing at H&M. Note to self: I do NOT fit in H&M 30-30 pants. And it isn't my weight. We spent a while driving around talking on our cell phones looking for a coffee shop, couldn't find one, and drove back from Milpitas to south San José. Went to the usual Starbucks, and ran into my old coworker Kellan there, as well as Tony. Went home, invented the new craze, called nourishmogging, and then crashed.

Today, 8/19/2008, I just worked. Going home to do homework soon. And I pretty much don't have time to do anything else.

No comments: