Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Headaches and Merry Hobgoblins

Yesterday I had a headache of migraine proportions. Every sound seemed a thunderclap to me. I left work early, and slept off some of the throbbing and nausea. I woke and lolled about, finishing A Midsummer Night's Dream by dim desklamp. I had picked it up, after intending for months to read it, because a statue of Puck in San Luis Obispo reminded me to. Dougie needs to read it, too; he didn't even know the merry troublemaker Puck at all. Anyway, having finished that, I began One Hundred Years of Solitude, by Gabriel García Márquez. Es muy interesante.


 

Tonight, I intend either:

  • jugar al fútbol
  • tocar el guitarra con mi conjunto nuevo
  • ir a "The Boardwalk" en Santa Cruz con mis amigas, o
  • hacer nada.
  • No comments: